The First Responders have left and now it’s time to get your property back in order. Though the damage from a fire may be obvious to the eye, the hidden damage caused by water and smoke can increase the cost of your losses dramatically. In some cases the steps taken to put out the blaze can cause more damage than the actual fire. It’s a complicated process but this is why proper fire restoration requires specific expertise in fire damage, smoke damage and water damage construction.
Collin County Construction has helped hundreds of home and business owners recover from the damage caused by fire, smoke and water. We understand what you are going through, and are experienced in working with both you and the insurance company to restore your property to its pre-loss condition as quickly as possible.
Leave the fire damage to us!
There are tasks you don’t want to attempt on your own due to the toxic gases or risk of smoldering ash. Collin County Construction has the proper safety equipment to get the work done without the risks.
- Don’t wipe down the walls, wood trim and furniture or any other absorbent surface.
- Don’t sit on or move upholstered furniture.
- Don’t consume any food product, including canned items, that were exposed to the extreme heat of the fire.
- Don’t turn on systems like the furnace or air conditioner.
- Stay away from electrical devices like computers, printers, appliances, stereos or TVs, until the fire restoration service deems them safe.
Restoration is the key to rebuilding. Keep Collin County Construction’s number with your other emergency contacts, then call in the professionals to start restoring your property after a fire.