Collin County Construction has helped thousands of home and business owners recover from the damage caused by severe weather, fire, smoke, and water.
We understand what you’re going through, and are experienced in restoring your property to its pre-loss condition as quickly as possible.
Damage Restoration Services
There are projects that you don’t want to attempt on your own. Roofing damage, water damage, fire and smoke damage and hazardous material remediation are not DIY projects that you can tackle on your own. You want a professional damage restoration specialists to help see your home or business restored. Collin County Construction has the proper safety equipment and most importantly has more than 25 years of experience with damage restoration and insurance claim projects.
- Storm Damage Restoration & Roofing — When severe storms or even accidents leave you with damage to your home you need a general contractor with the commitment and capability to do the job right.
- Insurance Claims — As a general contractor, our representatives have extensive knowledge of how the insurance claim process works and have completed thousands of successful claim projects.
- Water Damage — Facing water damage can be an extremely stressful situation, but it doesn’t have to be. Here at Collin County Construction, LLC, it is our mission to take care of the damage so that you don’t have to.
- Fire & Smoke Damage — The First Responders have left and now it’s time to get your property back in order. In some cases, the steps taken to put out the blaze can cause more damage than the actual fire. Though the damage may be obvious to the eye, the hidden damage caused by water and smoke can increase the cost of your losses dramatically. It’s a complicated process but this is why proper fire restoration requires specific expertise in fire damage, smoke damage and water damage construction.
- Mold & Hazardous Material Remediation — Here at Collin County Construction, our employees are professionals that are trained and certified to the highest industry and state standards to ensure hazardous materials are completely removed and mediated.
If you are uncertain about the condition of your home or business, give us a call to set up your damage restoration consultation appointment. There is no obligation and it’s free!
REQUEST A CONSULTATION