Office Building Construction
Considering an office building construction project or an office buildout?
Office building construction isn’t just about building new spaces for your organization; today’s office facilities require the flexibility to accommodate changing technology and the foresight to operate efficiently.
Office facility construction requires speed and cost management without sacrificing quality.
With our lean practices for planning, scheduling and executing work, and ability to work collaboratively with clients, designers, and specialist we’ll help you bring your vision to reality!
If your project is an office buildout, new office construction or anything in between, reassured our team is equipped to deliver an outstanding construction service for your organization.
Office Build Outs
Property and business owners can hire Collin County Construction with confidence when planning any type of office renovation.
We’ll build out your existing commercial space to create the optimal work environment.
New Office Construction
At Collin County Construction we believe that a quality office space plays a large role in helping a business achieve its full operational potential.
Our office building construction expertise includes office spaces for a variety of commercial and public clients.
We also believe in maintaining sustainability throughout the life of a building which is why we specialize in green building and provide LEED® Certified Building construction services.
Key Factors for New Office Construction Projects
- How many offices and conference rooms will be required?
- Will the offices have to be private, semi-private, or open spaces?
- What sort of amenities will be available, like kitchens, gyms, convenience stores, etc?
- What size should the lobby be to accommodate traffic?
- Which offices will have private toilets and which will utilize public restrooms?
- How much storage space will be required?
- What are the building and zoning codes for the region?
- What parking spaces, indoor and outdoor, will be required?
- And plenty of other questions to determine how to design and build an office space that is functional, efficient, and productive.
With our lean practices for planning, scheduling and executing work, and ability to work collaboratively with clients, designers, and specialist we’ll help you bring your vision to reality.
For more details, visit our contact our team today.