Contractors play an important role in green building and LEED building construction, implementing building processes substantially different ways from typical projects.
As you might imagine, it’s important to find a green building contractor well versed in the building practices for your green construction project.
Collin County Construction is experienced with green construction practices and is one of a select few licensed General Contractors in the Dallas Fort Worth area that are a LEED accredited firm.
LEED Accredited Contractor
CCC specializes in LEED construction and has LEED® AP Building Design + Construction credentials granted by the U.S. Green Building Council.
Our team is committed to the ever-increasing demands related to environmental issues and our clients’ desire for LEED certified building. We encourage our entire team of Construction Managers, Project Assistants, and Superintendents to become LEED accredited.
What this Means for Our Clients
Our construction team will be more involved, more aware, and more beneficial to their project and overall LEED certification process.
In addition to being recognized by the U.S. Green Building Council, Collin County Construction employs a full-time green building consultant who will work with the construction team to ensure that your project achieves the LEED certification desired.
As a general contracting company and LEED accredited firm, our professional staff has direct experience in providing the following services associated with LEED compliance:
- Developing and executing action plans as required
- Logging, tracking and documenting LEED-related construction items
- Compliance with the LEED requirements of the project documents
- Developing and executing the internal air quality plan
- Developing and overseeing the construction waste management plan
- Monitoring and logging submittals for various materials required for LEED certification, etc.
- Monitoring and inventorying renewable, recyclable, and regional materials
- Developing flush-out procedures and overseeing the process (if pursued)
- Developing and executing other plans as required
If you’re developing or restoring a property that will need these green build special classifications, rest assure that our team will deliver. Request a consultation to get in touch with our team.