Collin County Construction is a local, licensed and insured general contractor with more than 20 years of residential and commercial construction experience.
Since the company’s founding in 2007, CCC has been family-owned and operated and focused on the growth of our CCC team. After years of building our company and growing our employees, we can safely say that our representatives, respectful and driven individuals, are among the best in the business. They take pride in the daily coordination of diverse groups of tradesman and suppliers, as well as working closely with project owners and on-site managers to keep quality and scheduling on-track.
The many repeat customers we serve best illustrate our culture of high expectations, respect and continued commitment to customer satisfaction.
Contact us today for your free consultation appointment!
Collin County Construction is a full-service general contractor committed to building our client’s vision and providing superior quality and services that exceed their expectations.
We stand behind and are dedicated to our vision and the well-being of our clients, our community members, and our CCC family.
To that end, it is our goal to:
- Encourage and help our team members improve, grow and thrive in an environment of continuous learning.
- Remain committed to our strategic plan and continually looking forward.
- Sustain a culture that encompasses integrity, loyalty, respect, family, fun, pride and dedication.
- Be responsive to our clients’ needs.
- Build strong and long-term relationships.
- Devote our time and resources to improve the communities where we live and do business.
The CCC Philosophy
Building is about more than tools: it’s about people. At CCC we pride ourselves on the longevity of our staff and repeat clientele. This longevity could not be possible without our culture of high expectations, respect, and continuous growth. We promote teamwork and encourage one another to grow and thrive as individuals. CCC has tremendous confidence in the men and women who make up the Collin County Construction family, they are and always will be the strength and soul of our company.